Address: 5702 S. Irvington Ave. Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135 | Principal: Shalise Jackson | Phone: 918-833-9480
Beginning in the 2020-2021 school year, Key Elementary will be pre-K through 5th grade.
6th grade will move to Memorial Junior High to create a 6th-8th grade middle school.
For more information, please click here.
Key Elementary is staffed with career teachers focused on building relationships with students and families and connecting with community partners to help each student realize their full potential and lead successful lives.
Letter to families
I know that you have questions about instruction for the remainder of this year. The teachers at Key have been working with all of their hearts behind the scenes to create quality learning experiences for the remainder of this year for you and your family beginning Monday, April 13, 2020. Next Monday, April 6th, reading and math activities provided by TPS may be picked up at the "Grab & Go" Lunch sites. Then on April 13th, you can expect to have consistent reading and math instruction and daily interactions with your child's teacher.
To prepare for this time, we would like to get student devices to you. This Friday, April 3 you may drive through the dismissal line using the information below to retrieve a device (if you requested one on the survey) and your child's belongings. It is important that you follow the guidance provided so that we can keep everyone healthy and safe by maintaining social distance. If you have any questions, please contact your child's teacher directly. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this process.
Ms. Jackson, principal
The time that you pick up your child's device and belongings is determined by your child's last name. Please use the following schedule on Friday, April 3:
8:00 – 9:00a.m. A – C
9:00 – 10:00a.m. D – F
10:00 –11:00a.m. G – I
11:00 – 12:00p.m. J – L
12:00 – 1:00p.m. M – O
1:00 – 2:00p.m. P – R
2:00 – 300p.m. S – U
3:00 – 4:00p.m. V - Z
Instructions for Social Distancing & Device Checkout
• Families will come through the “dismissal route” during their designated time
• Families will remain in their car.
• Families will request their child(ren)’s bag either by shouting or holding up a sign with student(s) names to maintain 6ft. distance
• Staff members will retrieve the bag(s) from the gym and set them at a designated cone.
• When the families see that the bag(s) are ready for pick up (and the staff member is 6ft. away), they will approach the cone near the table, sign a technology agreement, and take the bag(s) to their car. (Staff members must maintain at least 6ft. distance at this time for social distancing).
- Peachjar Eflyers
School and community flyers from non-profit, charitable, and civic organizations.