Key Elementary thrives, in part, due to the generous help of our Partners in Education. We have a wonderful parent facilitator, Kelly Tomlinson, who knows who to reach out to when we need help. We have a tight-knit community of partners to help fill in some of the needs our students have.
top volunteer opportunities
- Lunch Buddies - lunch buddies are paired with a student and come have lunch once a week with that student.
- Reading Partners - work through the Reading Partners program to get scheduled and trained and then come regularly to help students one on one with their reading skills. This volunteer opportunity can really shape a student's future.
- Classroom Volunteers - Teachers have a huge work load and volunteers in the classroom can be a game changer. You can help set up parties or even make copies.
- Amini's Galleria
- Tulsa Bible Church
- Harvard Avenue Christian Church
- Sam's Club
- Johnny Carino's
- Tulsa Community Foundation
- Assistance League of Tulsa
- Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma
- Project Elf
- Church of the Resurrection
- CiCi's Pizza
- Kirk of the Hills
5702 S. Irvington Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74135
How to Volunteer
We welcome parent and community volunteers in our schools! Check with your child's teacher(s) or school leadership team to find out how you can help out before, during, and after the school day. Volunteers must complete an application and security screening. If you are interested, please contact Kelly Tomlinson using the contact information provided above.