Thanks to the support of Tulsa voters and funding from the 2015 Bond, Key Elementary students are learning and thriving in a safe, comfortable, and spacious new classroom addition!
At Key Elementary School, the 2021 Bond for Tulsa Public Schools includes:
- A digital marquee, parking lot repaving, and exterior lighting improvements;
- New educational and instructional technology for every class;
- New equipment, materials, and resources for fine arts and physical education; and
- Safe, comfortable, and environmentally sustainable transportation.
|PROPOSITION 1: SAFE LEARNING|
- Security cameras and radios
- Parking lot, sidewalk, and exterior LED lighting
|PROPOSITION 2: STUDENT AND CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY|
- Network and systems upgrades
- Student and teacher technology
- Digital marquee
|PROPOSITION 3: TRANSPORTATION|
Funding from Proposition 3 will ensure that all students have access to safe, comfortable, and dependable transportation.
|PROPOSITION 4: QUALITY LEARNING MATERIALS AND PROGRAMS|
- Textbooks and learning materials
- Library digital and print resources
- School projects funds
- Wellness and physical education